[opencms-dev] Simple Question about the News Module

Mathies, R. (Ronald) rmathies at vda.nl
Tue Jan 11 16:39:20 CET 2005

Hi All,

Is it correct that the News Module is not Open Source and that it can be
bought from Alkacon?
Does anybody know of any Open Source News like module?

I've got the book from Packt Publishing (Building Websites With OpenCms)
but it doesn't go deep into create Content Definitions, does anybody
know where i can find
a good example and/or tutorial on how to use this functionality?

Regards,
Ronald.