[opencms-dev] Is it possible to change the filetype to Page in the Database?

Chitra Prasad chitrap at andale.com
Wed Jan 12 09:56:26 CET 2005

Hi

I have a lot of html pages to be uploaded onto the CMS server. The upload
the files, the file type of the uploaded file is "plain". But to these pages
I am not able to apply templates as its "plain". To apply templates the file
type should be "page". I tried to import the file as "plain" and change file
type as "page" but the "page" is not shown in the list of options.

Since this is not achievable from the front end, is there a way that we can
change the file type in the database (after uploading into the openCMS)
where the openCMS stores the pages in the VFS?

Thanks in advance,
Chitra.