[opencms-dev] export files to certain folder

Jan-Yves Vanhaverbeke Jan-YvesV at BRANTANO.COM
Wed Jan 12 12:21:25 CET 2005

Hi all,

I have some .jsp files in our website that should be exported to a
certain folder (for parsing afterwards) during static export. I was
trying to use the property 'exportname', but that only seems to work for
folders. Since these jsps are sitting between other html files, I don't
want to export the whole directory to another folder. And I can't move
the jsps in opencms since they are placeholders for the navigation.

So is it possible to export certain files to a specified place?

Thanks in advance