[opencms-dev] Dhtml menus depth in Alpha 3

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jan 12 16:04:08 CET 2005

The templateone demo support only "depth 2".

If you want deeper folders in the Dhtml, this must be added by
re-programming the templateone to support this. I guess the biggest "issue"
with that is developing the Dhtml for the menu itself, the OpenCms part
should be rather easy.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior