Re: Re: [opencms-dev] 404 in static export

lists at rueth.info lists at rueth.info
Thu Jan 13 11:08:03 CET 2005

Hi Aravind,

my problem is that the resource don't get exported _even_ though the
timestamp has changed. I did modify the resources. But for each
modified resource, there is a "exporting ... 404" written in the
publish log window, and not "exporting ... OK".

Regards
Ulrich

aravind kumar <aravindkuppala at yahoo.com> schrieb am 13.01.2005,
09:40:42: