[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 and MS SQL Server 2000

Matt Finholt MFinholt at sewardinc.com
Fri Jan 14 21:33:37 CET 2005

Does anyone know if a SQL script exists that will allow me to setup
OpenCMS 6 to work with (I know it's a swear word) MS SQL Server 2k?  I
am not having any troubles setting up the connection to SQL Server, but
the script to create the DB won't work properly.  I'm sure that I could
rewrite the script to function, but I don't currently have the time to
look into the code to ensure that datatypes I select will not conflict
with OpenCMSs needs for data storage/retrieval. Has anyone already
created a script that properly creates the MS SQL database tables?

Please help!

Thanks in advance,

Matt Finholt

Matt Finholt