AW: [opencms-dev] Publish to root in Opencms_6.0_alpha_3

Ulrich Rueth lists at rueth.info
Sat Jan 15 10:47:53 CET 2005

Hi Tim,

try the following settings in the WEB-INF/config/opencms-importexport.xml
file:

	<staticexport enabled="true">
		<mode>after-publish</mode>
		<exportpath>/var/www/html/</exportpath>
		<defaultpropertyvalue>true</defaultpropertyvalue>
		<defaultsuffixes>
		</defaultsuffixes>
		<rendersettings>
			<rfs-prefix></rfs-prefix>
			<vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
			<userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
			<exporturl>http://localhost:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
			<plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
			<testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd"/>
			<resourcestorender>
				<regex>/sites/.*</regex>
				<regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>
				<regex>/system/modules/.*/resources/.*</regex>
			</resourcestorender>
		</rendersettings>
	</staticexport>

Important is to remove the rfs-prefix, else you will have the
/opencms/opencms in your links. It further is important to check whether the
exporturl can be connected. I admit that I still have problems with some
resources, i.e. not all are exported, only the non-template resources (i.e.
those in the /system/ vfs directories, but not in /sites/). Nobody could
help me so far. Maybe you find out?

Thanks and regards
Ulrich