[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6.0 alpha 3 And Sql Server 2000

jose.mato at ieuskadi.com jose.mato at ieuskadi.com
Mon Jan 17 11:29:50 CET 2005

Hello pals:

Are you going to allow the comtability between OpenCMS 6.0 alpha 3 And Sql
Server 2000?
I´ve seen that you allow the following dbs: Mysql, oracle, postgrade and a
generic one. I've proved the generic one, but it seems not to work. I've
created a script to create the tables, but when I import the workspace, it
doesn´t work. I think it is because in the folder org/opencms/db there are
no classes for SQL Server...
Can anybody help me??
Thanks