[opencms-dev] * Email notification aftyer submitting a subscription form *

James jim at futurate.com
Mon Jan 17 18:59:32 CET 2005

Hi,

I’m trying to send an email notification to the administrator of a website
to tell them whenever a new user has subscribed to the web site with a
subscription form.

I’ve installed ‘Formmail’ as a module, but so far have been unable to
automatically submit the email form data automatically after submitting the
subscription form data.

Can I not see the wood for the trees? Can anyone help, please?……

.

.

.

.