[opencms-dev] No valid editor session problems

Jerry Bednyak jbednyak at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 20:41:43 CET 2005

I am having odd session problems while using Alpha 3.
Periodically, my browser window asks for my OpenCms
login information, and after entered, throws an error:

No valid editor for the file was found.

Details:
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException:
[org.opencms.db.mysql.CmsVfsDriver.readResource/3]
/system/modules/org.opencms.vivid/templates/footer
[Code 2 - Resource not found!]

This leads me to believe I am having my sessions
invalidated for some reason. My tomcat
sessions-timeout is set correctly to 30 minutes.

Any ideas?
Jerry