[opencms-dev] News Module

Manuel Krebs Manuel.Krebs at feltengmbh.de
Tue Jan 18 13:17:45 CET 2005

Hi,

I`m searching for the "News Module with Content Syndication" that "was"
provided by Peter Glantschnig. At the moment his website
(www.glantschnig.info/) is shut down. Can anybody tell me where I can find
this module? Or, is it possible, that someone send it to me?

regards,

Manuel Krebs

FELTEN GmbH
In den Dörrwiesen 31
D-54455 Serrig

Tel.: +49 (65 81) 91 69 - 19
Fax: +49 (65 81) 91 69 - 33

E-Mail: manuel.krebs at feltengmbh.de <mailto:manuel.krebs at feltengmbh.de>
www.feltengmbh.de
www.pm-scada.de
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered
by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended
addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance
of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify us and delete the received data as soon as possible.