[opencms-dev] user group with Parent group == --none--

Jesus Rodriguez rodpemail-opencms at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 21 10:07:44 CET 2005

Hi all

I have created a user group with parent group = -- none -- and I have
selected the checkboxes 'Define this group as Project user and Role for
Tasks'. I have created also a new project and defined the user group of
this project with my new user group. I have assigned several users to
this group too.

The problem is: I can't login in OpenCms with a user that is member of
my new user group. I get an error message.
Anyone can help??

Thanks