[opencms-dev] Eclipse and MyEclipse.

Mariano Barcia opencms at colaborativa.net
Fri Jan 21 15:12:10 CET 2005

Hello Alberto,

OpenCMS features “synchronization” with the local file system, so you
can edit JSP pages using your preferred editor (i.e. MyEclipse).
Synchronization works by comparing the VFS with the FS and reflecting
changes in both, no matter whether you were editing them inside the VFS
source code editor OR the MyEclipse environment.

Synch works for all IDEs, even Textpad (no particular features for
MyEclipse)

However, I must say that we end up using the online source code editor
(after all, it’s web-based AND we keep JSP pages as clean and short as
possible).

HTH,

--mariano