AW: AW: Re: [opencms-dev] Static export without RFS-prefix doesn't work

Ulrich Rueth lists at rueth.info
Fri Jan 21 19:22:13 CET 2005

OK, sorry the other Michael... ;-) Wasn't meant like this!

But now I have a real problem. I am using pages with an URL that has
parameters. Example:
href="/sites/software/latex/various/faq.html?source=/sites/software/latex/in
dex.html". The faq.html (which is a JSP) uses the source parameter to build
a link back to the page it was requested from. I have other JSPs also using
parameters, some of them even more than one. Up to OpenCms5, these links
with parameters were translated during static export to say
href="/sites/software/latex/various/faq_0001.html". OpenCms6 does not seem
to support this anymore.

Is this correct? Or did I miss something?

Regards
Ulrich