[opencms-dev] Permissions guidance for new user

Marty Sellers marty at sellersphoto.com
Sat Jan 22 23:30:27 CET 2005

Hi,
While I have implemented extranet solutions in other frameworks, I have been
asked to assist with implementing OpenCms. I have been able to make changes
to content, add users, publish, etc. but do not fully understand how to make
one set of content only visible to one group of users after logging in. This
site will have anonymous visitors seeing some content and two groups of
authenticated visitors who are to see the anon content and their own after
logging in. Can someone send me a link to documentation or examples of how
this is best carried out?
Thanks,
Marty Sellers