[opencms-dev] looking for wiki/blog/LDAP modules

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Sun Jan 23 13:01:17 CET 2005

Ying,
LDAP Module is commercial, which can get licensed from alkacon.com or
qbizm.com.
Qbizm offers at the moment only the LDAP module for ocms 5.

Who knows about other LDAP Modules?

Wiki / Blog module doesn't exist for ocms 6, at least I don't know about
them,
but it must be possible to integrate some existing java opensource wiki
/ blogs module into opencms.
For Intranets opencms itself is a very nice Wiki, which we use for our
daily work :-)

Best Regards
Arash Kaffamanesh