AW: [opencms-dev] Documentation of News Module - Which module?

Daniel Beinlich u15618 at hs-harz.de
Sun Jan 23 18:41:29 CET 2005

Hello Paul,

the news module i use is written by Mark Miller (
<http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/module_news.html>
http://www.hema.ch/personal/mark.miller/opencms/module_news.html). It's the
version 2. I couldn't find another news module. I have read a lot of the
page http://opencms.al-arenal.de/ but this page is down. So I couldn't get
any other versions or documentations of the news module.

Dan

  _____