[opencms-dev] ver. 6a3: Article Management Module

lists at rueth.info lists at rueth.info
Wed Jan 26 09:30:02 CET 2005

Dear all,

I have (locally) updated the Article Management Module, which is
currently available for download in the OpenCms Module Sandbox for
version 5. The new version uses the OpenCms6a3 xml-content mechanism
and needs no more own code. It provides nested xml schemas and the
necessary JSPs to provide the same functionality as for version 5.

Is anybody interested in this module? I'm not sure whether or not it is
used by anyone, so I ask here before I invest more work such as proper
documentation etc.

Regards
Ulrich