[opencms-dev] v 5.0.1: any experience with Jetty Servlet Server?

Lars Martin larsn at smb-tec.com
Wed Jan 26 12:27:20 CET 2005

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andras Balogh <andras at reea.net>
Gesendet am: 26. Jan 2005, 12:00:41

> This is more like a hint, try to use absolute path in the
> response.sendRedirect("http://someserver:port/somepage");

An absolute path doesn't take any effect. :-/

> Also You may want to add a return statement after the sendRedirect
> statement because i think you don't want the code after the sendRedirect
> to be executed.

By adding a return statement right after sendRedirect() I get an empty
html page.

Maybe I should try the Tomcat package.

Reards, Lars
Lars Martin                             mailto:Lars.Martin at smb-tec.com
D-04347 Leipzig                                    Rohrteichstrasse 18
Tel: +49-(0)341-699 46 04                    Fax: +49-(0)341-699 47 04
Produkt-Manager Business Server BS1          Produkt-Manager CADDA.NET