Re: [opencms-dev] RE: ver. 6a3: Article Management Module

lists at rueth.info lists at rueth.info
Wed Jan 26 12:30:01 CET 2005

Jorge,

in fact, the new article management module includes News functionality,
because I use it myself as well, futhermore it includes gallery image
(slide show) functionality. If you want to have a look, I published my
personal web site (http://www.rueth.info/privat/index.html in German
only) just yesterday (via static export), but if you e.g. click on
"Glaube" then "Luther", you'll find an article which uses all
functionality of the new article management module (i.e. gallery
functionality, slideshows, etc.). In "Home" you see how the News
functionality looks like. Just as a preview...

Regards
Ulrich

Jorge González <informatico at hotelparadisepark.com> schrieb am
26.01.2005, 11:44:17: