[opencms-dev] ver. 6 a 3 -- How can I get the output in xml

Daniel Beinlich u15618 at hs-harz.de
Fri Jan 28 17:38:38 CET 2005

Hi all,
I am newbie with opencms and I would like to know how I can get xml output
instead of html output. The funktion to manage the articles in OC 6a3 would
be perfect for my requirements. But I need only the xml code of the articles
like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <Articles xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
     xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation=
     "opencms://sites/default/xmlcontent/article.xsd">
    <Article language="en">
     <Title><![CDATA[SampleArticle 1]]></Title>
     <Teaser><![CDATA[This is the first sample article.]]></Teaser>
     <Text name="element0"><links/>
       <content><![CDATA[<p>This is the article 1 text</p>content>
     </Text>
    </Article>
   </Articles>

Can anyone help me to get the xml content of the articles?

Thank you in advance,

Dan