[opencms-dev] Building OpenCMS in Eclipse - Run as java application

visser arthur (02VOEMDIAHTKAND) arthur.visser at student.groept.be
Sat Jan 29 18:18:31 CET 2005

Thanks for the hints on .classpath . I did include the classpath an now the errors seem to have disappeared (it still puzzles me a bit since I originally included the classpath also but perhaps missed something?). I do not get any error messages in Eclipse no, but if I try to RUN the project I keep getting the message that no main class can be found (I checked and CMSMain.java / CMSMain.class and all other files are there....!). Can anyone advise how to activate OpenCMS from this stage in Eclipse?