[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6 alpha 3 demopages

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Mon Jan 31 23:01:54 CET 2005

All,

the new OpenCMS version look great. The included demopages show a lot of
possibilities which can be done with the JSP based templates. But it looks
to me that also a lot of things were added which are more or less not
documented yet. Does anybody of you guys have some kind of document that
describes the new features?

I think it would cost a lot of time to figure everything out by just looking
at the demopages.  I am especially interested in the new style_ properties,
the element mechanismn and how the _configuration folder works.

Thanks,

--Marcus