Viva OpenCMS!: RE: [opencms-dev] Importing OpenCMS 5 website to OpenCMS 6

Arash Kaffamanesh kaffamanesh at dmu-world.de
Mon Jan 31 23:25:39 CET 2005

I've posted this thread to:

http://pomegranate.de:90/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=10

Hope you accept.
Arash

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Arash Kaffamanesh
Sent: Montag, 31. Januar 2005 23:09
To: 'The OpenCms mailing list'
Subject: Viva OpenCMS!: RE: [opencms-dev] Importing OpenCMS 5 website
toOpenCMS 6

Michael,Markus,
Dear All,

I've done the import from opencms 5.0.1 to opencms 6 alpha3 as follow:

One, two, tree:

1. exported my opencms 5.0.1 data from opencms backoffice via the expot
wizard

2. imported the the data to opencms 6 alpha3 via import wizard

3. changed the templates with the backoffice great Conent-Tools ver. 6
a3 from the old opencms 5.0.1 templates to my new opencms 6 alpha3
templates

It was done within 30 minuets!
Data Size: ~ 36 MB

Viva OpenCMS!