[opencms-dev] Solution provider in Slovenia

Thomas Schrein tsx37 at schrein.com
Tue Feb 1 10:13:10 CET 2005

Hi list,

I had some problems with spam filters, therefore ahain this posting:

We are looking for an openCMS solution provider in Solvenia for a project which
will start in march 05. The project will have a length of about 1 .. 2 month.

The task is to build up a web site in slovenian language to provide the public
with government information. Preferable openCMS should be used.

The company or the expert must be able do the complete job in slovenia language.

Anybody interested ?
Please contact me direct via email (see data on my website).

Best Regards
Thomas Schrein
schrein.com
technology consulting