[opencms-dev] opencms6 architecture

GV kpkp at gmx.net
Wed Feb 2 14:49:49 CET 2005

That's what I did via the GUI, but my intension was to include to a new module
some templates too.

Now, all the 'old' (=opencms5!) docs I was going through mention a file system
structure where the templates live. If the GUI doesn't create these dirs then
I should do them manually? Is that the procedure?

Thanks