[opencms-dev] Access to JSP files

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Feb 2 15:26:52 CET 2005

Hi

The solution that I outlined turned out to be the safest approach
anyway, ie. letting the projectmanager edit a simple setup-file rather
than having them getting anywhere near the JSP. So I did not really try
it out, but the key to allowing others is in the
/system/workplace/restypes (at least for v. 5). Try searching the
mailing archive for "restypes".