[opencms-dev] speed up the static export: dual processor

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Feb 2 17:32:42 CET 2005

I think what matters is whatever that will make you database work
faster. Apart from letting the database cache tables (which equals
memory) the disk subsystem is probably the most significant part of the
equation.
Of course static export explicitly goes to the disk as well (and rsync
probably stats all files as well), so it should be even more important
in that kind of setup.