[opencms-dev] trouble restarting Opencms 6 beta 3

Tim tcs777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:50:38 CET 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a dynamic and configurable website for a
restaurant. Therefor I've created a few custom XSD's and when creating
html content by hand everything is working OK (just copied the
article.xsd from the example).

Now I want to get my own resource types available in the editor. So I
added my own type in the file /WEB-INF/config/opencms-vfs.xml:

<type class="org.OpenCms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent">
   <param name="resource.type.id">19</param>
   <param name="resource.type.name">reclame</param>
   <param name="schema">/sites/default/xsd/reclame.xsd</param>
</type>

Problem now is that Opencms doesn't startup anymore:
Critical error during OpenCms context init phase:
org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: OpenCms initialization error!

Trouble creating the com.opencms.core.CmsObject. Please check the root cause for
 more information.

Giving up, unable to start OpenCms.

Does anyone see the problem here..?

Tia,