[opencms-dev] Use openCms to generate xml page, not html.

Dupont, Stephane Stephane.Dupont at getronics.com
Wed Feb 9 14:53:42 CET 2005

I badly expressed myself.
I've understand that the cms taglib does not generate HTML. Generally in the examples, a file named detail_include.txt exploit the cms:contentload taglib content (xml content, unless i'm mistaken) and create HTML markups.
My idea was to get this xml content as it is and return it in the jsp. But i wouldn't recreate explicitly all the XML markup regarding again the xml schema, all the more so since that the parsed xml content is already well formed.

Best Regards,
Stephane