[opencms-dev] Replace a string in all pages

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Wed Feb 9 21:23:39 CET 2005

There might be some clues to your problem's solution in the post titled
"RE: [opencms-dev] Use openCms to generate xml page, not html."  I don't
need to do this myself (yet) but I'd love to have this solution in my
toolbox when I need it.

Could you keep me posted if you find a solution?

Good luck,

Daniel