AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with Printer friendly version in the onlineproject

Thomas Schrein tsx37 at schrein.com
Wed Feb 9 22:55:07 CET 2005

Hi Ulrich,
thank you for the hint, but that does not fix my bug. The url with the parameter
"?printversion=true" can be seen in the browsers address field. Also without your
modification.

The problem seems to be that the "request.getParameter("printversion")" statement
does not find this parameter, but only in the online version. Offline is fine.

Can I tune something in the OC config files, so OC will work online like offline ?

As I have seen, your article management system provides a different solution for
printer friendly; a second file for each object is produced (by what).
Can this solution be exported ?
How does it work ?
Can it be easy adopted for my problem ?
Any hint/link where I can find more info ?

Thanks
Thomas