[opencms-dev] Integrating existing application

Frederic Do Couto frederic.docouto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:29:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I don't know OpenCMS nor any other CMS actually but I think CMS could help me...

I'm working on an application based on Tapestry (spring/hibernate). It
is deployed in a .war in Tomcat.

My client would like to manage the page (.html) look with a content
management tool for all the static data of the site. But we need to
keep the dynamic part manage by tapestry (Model/Controler and tag....)

So, is it possible to integrate an existing application in OpenCMS or
integrate OpenCMS in an existing application ?

thank you.

Fred