[opencms-dev] Error while saving modified HTML file with editor

ae_mustapha at freesurf.ch ae_mustapha at freesurf.ch
Thu Feb 10 10:31:37 CET 2005

Hi there,

I am using OpenCMS 5.0 for over a year now together with Tomcat 4 and MySQL
4.1. Some days ago a user provoked following error by saving an edited HTML
content file with the built-in WYSIWYG editor:
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess] Driver can not re-execute prepared
statement when a parameter has been changed from a streaming type to an
intrinsic data type without calling clearParameters() first..

After accepting the message a temporary file with a ~ is created (e.g.
~index.html) which is locked with a grey flag belonging to a project called
"tempFileProject". This project does not exist explicitly in the system.

I have been trying to solve the problem in the past days and even managed
create something like an endless loop. I had once of a sudden around 140
of
these temporary files in the system. I managed to delete these files
directly in the database according an entry I found in the archive
(http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q2/011743.html)

For more details regarding the error message and to view a screenshot follow
this link: http://www.fcgrotkreuz.ch/error.html

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanx.
Erwin

sunrise ADSL: gratis und so sicher wie noch nie
http://www.sunrise.ch/home/proint/proint_ads-2.htm