[opencms-dev] ver6 a3 PLEASE HELP Locking/unlocking resources through database. URGENT!!!!

Sven Bonorden bonorden at getit.de
Thu Feb 10 14:19:08 CET 2005

Jesus,

instead of changing the database, you can consider using CmsShell to
call the Cms classes from a shell script, there are commands like
lockResource.
But I don't know if this works in all cases. There may be some caching
problems because the shell uses another CmsObject (I only tried that in
OC5).

Regards,
Sven