[opencms-dev] Cannot login into Workplace after publishing a project

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Feb 11 17:36:09 CET 2005

Hi,

> With
>   http://x.x.x.x:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login
> the login form is displayed, but after clicking the "login" button the link
>   http://82.212.18.204:8080/opencms/export/system/login/index_1350.html
> points to the export area, but there is no data.

oh, i´m not sure, this seems that you have exported your Ocms
installation, the complete backoffice? ;)

I´m not sure, actually i know no trick which could be helpful.
Which version of opencms you use?

When you use opencms5 it could help to set the static-export flag in
opencms.properties to dynamic.

After doing this restart the webapp via manager-app.

But i´m absolutely not sure if this has any affect. Another solution
could be to use CmsShell to change the properties from the folder where
you did your changes.

hth

Achim

--