[opencms-dev] Xml content definition problem with resource.type.id

Fievet Marc Marc.Fievet at winterthur.be
Fri Feb 11 18:00:39 CET 2005

Hello,

I try to create my own schema according the doc transmitted by Alex

In the examples, you suggest to choose id 13

ID 13 is allocated to the Widget demo and when I declare this id in the
vfs.xml, it's the widgetdemo.xsd who parsed my content. Ok, that's correct
according the rules.
When I declare for my schema id 33 or 77, I have this return code "  OpenCms
content definition XML schema structure: Invalid list name [Code 400 - Error
in xml processing]"...

example:
<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent">
                    <param name="resource.type.id">77</param>
                    <param name="resource.type.name">headnews</param>
                    <param
name="schema">/sites/default/fr/news/headnews.xsd</param>
                </type>

Is there another file where the id chosen must be declared?

Some restricted id we can't use? What id I can use to declare my schema?

Thanks

 Regards,

MARC

Disclaimer - Winterthur Europe Assurances - Avenue des Arts/Kunstlaan 56 - 1000 Brussels (BEL)
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify Winterthur immediately.This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.