[opencms-dev] clarification on OpenCms use

Weide Chen gmail8000-opencms at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 05:21:57 CET 2005

When you publish your content, they become available
in the online project.  That content is read only, and
therefore not editable.

You can also configure your setup to perform static
export of your content to another folder.  You can
then set up another web server (IIS or Apache) to
point to that folder, and serve up static content.

Regards,
Weide