[opencms-dev] Cannot login into Workplace after publishing a project

Thomas Schrein tsx37 at schrein.com
Sat Feb 12 14:19:31 CET 2005

I've forgotten to describe my system:
debian linux, kernel 2.4.18, java 1.4.1, tomcat 4.1.18, OC 5.0.1, mysql 3.23

As I have now access to the console of the system (liunx), I restarted tomcat and
now I can login again to OCs workplace. Everything is as it was before the problem.
Publishing the Offline project produces a well working online. Publishing with the
project, only the user/group can work with, results in the same problem as described
in my last email. Restarting tomcat works again as obove written.

I removed the users project and created a new one: same problem.

Due to my project deadline I am not very intersted in optimisation. So I prefer to
have a only dynamic working server. As I understood export can be disabled
completely in OCs config file. So I hope to solve this problem and an other one with
"printer friendy".

Do I think right ? What do I have to observe ?

Kind regards
Thomas

ps
Last but not least, folk, best thanx for your helpful answers.