[opencms-dev] Config failure: ServletException: OpenCms notproperly configured!

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sun Feb 13 12:02:26 CET 2005

The online docs are still for version 5.
For version 6, the url us /opencms/setup/ (not /opencms/ocsetup).
This is already updated in the docs that come with the 6 distribution, the
online docs will be updated in due course.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts