[opencms-dev] clarification on OpenCms use

Andras Balogh andras at reea.net
Mon Feb 14 08:57:25 CET 2005

Hello,

    This is the normal behavior, if you open in the same instance of the
browser OpenCms is clever enough to recognize You that
You are logged in and that is why you can see the red box for direct
editting.
    A good practice is the have one browser (ex. IE) as the working
browser and another one (like Firefox or vice versa) to see
the online site (i.e. how it will look for your site visitors).

Best regards,
Andras.