[opencms-dev] Positioning/allocating content in CSS box model

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Feb 14 09:15:34 CET 2005

Depends on what you're trying to do. If you want to edit the "main" and
"news" as one, then you should go with the multi-body setup descibed in
another reply.

If you want the news to come from a different file, then you should
include that file in the relevant position on the page by means of the
include tag. When importing from another "page" you may experience
problems (seeing the contents of the first include repeated where you
would expect contents from another include - try searching the mailing
list for include problems)