[opencms-dev] OCms 5.0.1: deny access to administration modules for projects

Lars Martin larsn at smb-tec.com
Mon Feb 14 11:33:33 CET 2005

Hi folks.

Is it possible to deny access to administration modules, say mailing
list or article management, for different projects or better users
of different projects? If we use different projects and project members
to offer multi-client capability we want to be able to deny access to
some modules.

Thanks, Lars
Lars Martin                             mailto:Lars.Martin at smb-tec.com
D-04347 Leipzig                                    Rohrteichstrasse 18
Tel: +49-(0)341-699 46 04                    Fax: +49-(0)341-699 47 04
Produkt-Manager Business Server BS1          Produkt-Manager CADDA.NET