[opencms-dev] Adding a new type of Gallery to the Editor

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Mon Feb 14 17:46:32 CET 2005

I would like to add a new type of Gallery accessible from the editor to
make references to other XML page' content elements.  It should not act
like the HTML Gallery in which a COPY is made, but more like the
<cms:include page="" element=""> tag, in which a REFERENCE is made. I
think there are many uses for such a feature (though the term 'gallery'
may not be appropriate).

1. Can we post an outline for building custom "galleries"?
2. Can we post ways to achieve a "Reference Gallery" mentioned above?

Thanks,

--Daniel Rhoden