[opencms-dev] Template one CSS editor

Ronald Lips ronald.lips at atobemobile.com
Tue Feb 15 10:03:26 CET 2005

Andreas,

Thanks again for helping out.

Regards
Ronald

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Andreas Zahner
Sent: maandag 14 februari 2005 18:03
To: 'The OpenCms mailing list'
Subject: AW: [opencms-dev] Template one CSS editor

Ronald,

do you want to use templateone or your own template? In case you want to use your own template, you should have a look at the source code of template one in the CVS of http://www.opencms.org/cvs/viewcvs.cgi/opencms/src-modules/org/opencms/front
end/templateone/ and the corresponding style sheet JSP in the resources/ folder of the template one module to understand the functionality.

If you just want to use template one for your pages, you have to specify the absolute path to the template configuration folder as a property value on your root folder, e.g. set "style_main_configpath" to "/mypages/_configuration/" on the "mypages/" folder. Put all 4 configuration files in the specified folder and modify them.

Hth, Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com