[opencms-dev] Help with OpenCms 6.0 (!) MS SQL Server support wanted

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Feb 17 12:22:54 CET 2005

Since MS SQL Server support seems to be a popular current topic:

Does anyone volunteer for porting OpenCms 6.0 to MS SQL Server?

Since all our customers that used MS SQL Server have abandoned it (or we
them or they us) we currently have no support for MS SQL in 6.0, even though
this should be easy to implement. Issue for us is that we currently don't
even have MS SQL installed anywhere.

Any such effort for MS SQL would be supported directly with soume of our
resources. Finished support for PostgeSQL shows it work's ;-)

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts