[opencms-dev] links to internal resources

Marek Nowak mareknow-pbc at o2.pl
Thu Feb 17 12:53:05 CET 2005

Hi Sven

Sorry, but I don't agree with you.
What I figured out is that structure_id attribute does not change. Neither
if you change name of the html page nor if you move the page to different
directory. What changes is content_id and structure_id. I chacked it in
cms_online_contents, cms_online_resources and cms_online_structure tables. I
have not chacked i the above is also true in cms_offline_contents,
cms_offline_resources and cms_offline_structure tables. If I'm wrong, please
tell me at what point.

Marek