[opencms-dev] Help with OpenCms 6.0 (!) MS SQL Server support

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Feb 18 17:31:51 CET 2005

Taras,

That sounds very good.

In case you have something, I recommend creating a patch file against the
CVS HEAD and post it to this mailing list, so that everone interested can
test out and provide feedback. It seems there's serious interest in this
topic.

The following volunteers are currently in for the MS SQL Server project:

Weide Chen (gmail8000-opencms at yahoo.com)
Andras Balogh (andras at reea.net)
Taras Vasylkevych (t.vasylkevych at inmedias.de)
Myself

I ask all to keep the mails on this subject on this public mailing list, to
avoid double work and since there's an archve for the later generations.

It seems if we can somehow organize this project to be carried out
distributed (as opposed to everyone just working on it for himself), I would
not be surprised if we can see a first usable result for this end of next
week.

Anyone who wants to join this effort is still very much welcome! If no
resources for development are available, I am sure we also can use help
testing in various SQL Server versions or optimizing these pesky SQL
queries...

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior