AW: [opencms-dev] openCms 5 - properties vanish on the wayfromoffline to online project

Hans-Peter Meister Hans-Peter.Meister at dpg-brandenburg.de
Sat Feb 19 00:09:10 CET 2005

thx a lot for your help, but somehow it did not work.
I have installed the patch but the point still is that
the properties vanish.

1. I can create and publish the page using the standard properties
like NavText, Title and so on.

2. But after adding aditional properties, at a certain point -
up to now it even seems non-deterministic - most properties
get lost and I seem to get a random selection of half or less
of my properties left.

I am just getting crazy about that. I will set up the whole project
in my IDE and try to debug it step by step.

Has anybody ever had similar experiences?

Greetings from cold Brandenburg