[opencms-dev] No Graphics in Online Version

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Mon Feb 21 17:51:21 CET 2005

When logged into the site and I view it using the Offline project, the
page looks correct with all the graphics appearing properly.  After
publishing both the site and galleries, none of the graphics appear in
the Online version.

Is there something similar to file ownership that would be causing this
problem?

Recent activities that may have caused this problem:
I edited, but since restored, the table CMS_PROJECTS to restrict any
non-administrative user from being able to perform modifications using
the Offline project, forcing only their group's projects to appear in
their window.  I have changed it back, but still no luck in publishing
the files.

I have tried browsing the images directly, but always get a 404 error.
The export folder used to have all the images in the appropriate
subfolder, but now there are none!

Any thoughts?

Thanks all,

Daniel Rhoden